ABOUT TRANS AIR SYSTEMS
- Trans Air Systems (TAS) is an aeronautical vehicle system design firm headquartered
in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Areas of interest include: enclosed cabin all-season motorcycles; personal air vehicles
(PAVs); and dedicated air-cargo transport aircraft that, among other things, fill the existing
capability-gap in the logistical supply chain of ships, rail and trucks (but not airplanes),
for ISO intermodal shipping-containers.
- One of our many designs is for a general purpose medium-lift Convertible Payload Transport
Aircraft (CPTA) with extreme take-off and landing (XTOL) performance capabilities.
- TAS seeks to acquire air-cargo service-provider purchase orders and aerospace industry
partners for the manufacturing production of the CPTA family variants.
- TAS seeks to embark on a mission of bringing this new and disruptive capability to the
attention of end-users and the freight-forwarding industry, and to garner their support
and backing for the aircraft’s development program.
- Inquiries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.